Withania somnifera brings about mental balance and helps to release tension and stiffness. It promotes mental relaxation and good sleep, reduces feelings of nervousness, anxiety and fear. Valeriana officinalis calms down an agitated mind and supports general relaxation of the nervous system. Zingiber officinale promotes energy and vitality of the body. It strengthens the cardiovascular system. Elettaria cardamomum is beneficial for digestion and gastric activity. Glycyrrhiza glabra favourably affects the optimal functioning of the intestinal tract.
Vata supports physical and mental activity, blood circulation, lymphatic and nervous system and respiratory tract. It brings about feeling of relief and relaxation. The traditional blend of Himalayan herbs proven by centuries has beneficial effects upon general health and mental conditioning of people with the following predominant characteristics:
– Sensitivity to cold
– Dry skin and insufficient blood circulation to the limbs
– Active, energetic, resourceful, impulsive and full of life
– Talking quickly and gesticulating with the hands
– Creative and sensitive people with good intuition
– Tendency to indecisiveness, nervousness, anxiety and jitters
– You tend to indecisiveness, nervousness, anxiety and fear of public performance
– Showing signs of a weak will and short-term memory
– Capable of hard work
– The experience of tension and insomnia when being overworked
Good for the restoration of balance: sun, warm environment, peace, enough rest, warm, nutritious, slightly spicy and oily food, regular relaxation and aromatherapy. Vata types should avoid psychological strain, working till late at night, exposure to cold and frost, raw food and cold drinks, alcohol and smoking. It is good to limit work at the computer, television and excessive work load.
Ingredients: withania somnifera, valeriana officinalis, zingiber officinale, glycyrrhiza glabra, elettaria cardamomum, cinnamomum zeylanicum, terminalia chebula, myristica fragrans, ocimum sanctum, cymbopogon citratus, piper nigrum.
Package contents: 100 g of loose tea.
Dosage & Preparation: 2–3 cups a day. Let one teaspoon of the herbal blend (cca 2g) simmer for 3–5 minutes or pour in 250 ml of boiling water and allow to infuse for 10 minutes.
Country of origin: Nepal.
There are no reviews yet.