A natural Ayurvedic toothpaste that will protect you from dental problems and keep your teeth healthy and beautiful.
Key ingredients of the toothpaste:
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) ginger – anibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Maricha (Piper nigrum) black pepper – breath freshener and antibacterial
- Pippali (Piper longum) long pepper – breath freshener and antibacterial
- Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora) camphorwood – antiseptic, locally analgesic
- Tomar seeds (Zanthoxylum alatum) winged prickly ash – antiseptic, fights odour
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) cloves – analgesic, prevents tooth decay
- Pudina (Mentha piperita) peppermint – antifungal, antibacterial
- Kashni (Cichorium intybus) chicory – anti-inflammatory
- Hareetaki (Terminalia chebula) black myrobalan – astringent
Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, Aqua, Sorbitol, Herbal extract (Piper nigrum fruit extract, Piper longum fruit extract, Zanthoxylum alatum extract, Zingiber officinale root extract), Sodium Lauryl sulfate, CI 77491 (Red ochre), Aroma, Xanthan gum, Sodium silicate, Sodium benzoate, Sodium saccharin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol.
Usage: apply a small amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush, brush your teeth in a circular motion for 2 to 3 minutes. It is recommended to use at least twice a day.
Weight: 100 g / 200 g
Country of origin: India