Three sacred varieties of Tulsi with restorative powers are blended to create this deliciously calming, yet energising infusion of Tulsi Original tea. With hints of lemon and citrus from Vana Tulsi, the slightly spicy tones of Krishna Tulsi and the calm depth of Rama Tulsi this tea infusion will help relieve stress and uplift your mood.
Ingredients: Krishna and Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) leaves and flowers 64 %, Vana Tulsi (Ocimum basilicum) leaves and flowers 36 %.
Package contents: 25 tea bags, 25 x 2 g (50 g).
Dosage: For maximum health benefits, drink Tulsi Tea two or three times daily. Use one infusion bag for one or two cups or a small teapot.
Directions: Pour 200 to 300 ml of boiling water over 1 tea bag and leave to infuse for 5 – 10 minutes, depending on how much aromatic and strong tea you want. It is not recommended to drink with milk. Suitable for drinking throughout the day, as it does not contain caffeine. Drink 2 to 3 cups a day for maximum effect.
Directions (Ice Tea): Pour 2 cups of boiling water over 8 tea bags and steep for 20 minutes. Remove tea bags and add 2 cups of cold water. Refrigerate to cool, and pour over ice. Drink 3 to 5 cups per day for maximum effect.
Our teas are made from a carefully curated selection of herbs cultivated by our organic farmer partners in India. Every herb, plant, and fruit in our teas is grown or harvested using organic, bio-regenerative methods and sustainable wild-crafting practices to extract the greatest synergistic benefits and maximize efficacy.
Country of origin: India
There are no reviews yet.